Too many "newbies" have their hopes and dreams of Internet wealth dashed to pieces by these common - yet easily avoidable -- Internet marketing goofs.
Now you can sidestep these pitfalls ... avoid potentially crippling business missteps ... and reach your goal of earning a six-figure passive income online.
Best of all, you can do it years - even months - ahead of schedule ... and start making real money online in as little as 90 days - GUARANTEED or your money back!
Dear Freedom-Seeking Friend:
If "make money on the Internet" is so easy - as so many promoters claim - why are so few people actually doing it?
Why, instead, do you hear horror stories ... everywhere you turn ... from ordinary folks, just like you and me, who bought someone's expensive, sure-fire "system" for achieving Internet wealth - only to have it blow up in their face?
You know what I'm talking about: with high hopes, you dig deep into your wallet, and fork over your hard-earned money, to some promoter who brags about his Jaguar and Rolls, and how easy it is to make money like he does online.
Months later, you put his crappy e-book or tapes on a shelf or in the trash, having tried your best to make his system work, only to be not one dime richer - and hundreds or even thousands of dollars poorer for your trouble.
Well, let me ask you a question: do you want the truth about making money online?
I assume you do. So here it is - straight talk on the reality of making money in direct marketing online....
The fact is, you CAN make a handsome six-figure income selling information products -- or merchandise -- at home on the Internet in your spare time.
I'm living proof. Just a few years ago, I had zero online income, no micro-sites, and no products.
Today, I publish and sell over 60 information products ... own six dozen web sites ... and make $7,000 to $8,000 a week "working" only an hour or two a day on my Internet marketing business.
But don't take my word for it. Here's a sample weekly sales report from my online shopping cart that shows I made $7,451 -- in just one week -- selling my information products online:
But again: if it's so easy, why aren't more people doing it?
The answer is that in Internet marketing - as in every other business on Earth - there are common mistakes beginners make.
These mistakes, while completely obvious to experienced business owners in the field, are largely unknown to outsiders.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of Internet marketing beginners make not one but MANY of these mistakes, early and often.
By doing so, you sabatouge your own efforts, virtually ensuring that you will make little or no money with your new online venture.
When this happens to unsuspecting wealth and opportunity seekers, they report their failures to others, telling you "Internet marketing doesn't work!"
They never know how close they were to making the transition from puzzled beginner to profit-making Internet marketing entrepreneur!
Instead, they give up, go back to their lives, and continue to work hard making someone else rich -- never enjoying the huge passive income stream that I and hundreds of other Internet marketers rake in daily (as my shopping cart sales report above demonstrates).
But I don't want these common - yet easily avoidable - beginner's mistakes to kill your Internet marketing business before it even gets off the ground.
And now I've found a way to help you succeed where other Internet marketing entrepreneurs fail. If you will let me....
Do you make these mistakes in your
Internet marketing business?
In our new audio program 61 Common Internet Marketing Mistakes ... and One Good Way to Avoid Each, online marketing guru Fred Gleeck and I show you how to avoid the most common problems and pitfalls that cause Internet marketers to fail.
Make even one of these mistakes, and your Internet marketing business can collapse like a house of cards - or worse, never get off the launch pad.
Avoid these mistakes, following the advice we give you, and you can be earning a five or six-figure income online faster than you can say to your boss "Take this job and shove it!"
In this fast-paced, fact-filled program, you will discover:
- The #1 mistake Internet marketers who sell information products make ... and why it can doom you to failure.
- 4 simple Web metrics that can keep your Internet marketing business on track -- and highly profitable.
- The one thing you should do every single week to make sure you reach your online revenue and profit goals.
- Are your landing pages devoid of video? Why this is costing you sales and money - and how to fix it fast.
- How to make a six-figure income with a list as small as 1,000 customers.
- The most common pricing mistake Internet marketers make. Hint: it's not what you think.
- Designing your books to look like "bookstore books" and your audio products to be as beautiful as Nightingale Conant's? Here's why you should avoid this common packaging mistake.
- Why you should create downloadable versions of all your info products - even audio albums and (in the near future, if not this week) DVDs.
- The 4 "learning modalities" and how to create winning info products that appeal to each.
- How to establish "instant credibility" with your potential customers within the first 3 seconds of their visit to your micro-site.
- How to build your e-list at a profit instead of a loss. Plus: how much can you really afford to pay for a new name?
- The 90/90 rule for turning new free subscribers into paying customers with an "OTO."
- How to capture the e-mail addresses of web site visitors who do not buy from you - and why not doing so is leaving money on the table.
- Every one of your Web sites should have an "auto-responder series." Do all of yours?
- How to get 10% to 15% of buyers to give you another $10 or $20 when they check out on your shopping cart.
- The $100 bribe that can double or triple the number of site visitors who sign up for your free e-newsletter.
- Why top Internet marketers are refusing to sell your products to their lists as your affiliate ... and what you can do to change their minds.
- The importance of price discounts and early bird offers in online marketing.
- How to quickly and easily gain expert credentials and a stellar reputation in your info product niche if you have none now.
- The easiest and cheapest way to bond with your subscribers and build customer loyalty online. It has nothing to do with what you say or do on your Web sites.
- The most common refund mistake Internet marketers make -- and how to avoid it.
- How to create free bonus gifts actually as good as the copy you write to entice prospects to send for them.
- The "drop in the bucket" technique for avoiding "sticker shock" when selling high-priced information products online.
- Why you MUST add a sense of urgency to every online promotion you create.
- How to write killer e-mail marketing messages that generate more clicks and orders every time you send them.
- Best location in e-mails and micro-sites for hyperlinks and order buttons. Hint: it's NOT where you think.
- A simple trick for maximizing e-mail deliverability rates (the best copy in the world won't sell if your subscribers don't get your e-mails).
- How to reduce spam complaints to 2 in every 1,000 e-mails sent or less.
- Why you need automatic recurring revenue streams -- and not just one-shot information products - and where to find them.
- How to write a kick-butt landing page that increases your online conversion rates 10% to 50% or more.
- Tips for designing order buttons your visitors can't help clicking on to buy your products.
- How to enjoy the Internet marketing lifestyle, make enough money to do as you please, and not work yourself to death in the process.
- Double or triple landing page sales with "Taguchi testing" - once difficult, now easier.
- Why traditional e-mail marketing to rented lists does not work ... and how to profit from rented lists with a smarter approach.
- Which works best in online marketing - long copy or short copy? It's probably not the answer you are expecting to hear.
- How to own a "Fort Knox" database full of information product gold - and keep it safe from theft or loss.
- Does social networking work? Or are the new media gurus full of hot air?
- Driving more traffic and sales by blogging - even if you haven't started your own blog yet.
- Choosing the right information marketing niche. Plus: avoid this common niche marketing mistake.
- Setting price points for a full product line of low, medium, and high-end info products - what to charge for each.
- Little-known secret for writing strong sales bullets for your advertising copy. Starts before you even sit down to write the first word.
- How to build your back-end sales with "bounce back" URL links.
- The one deadly sin of writing how to information products - and how to avoid it.
- Must you be passionate about your topic to successfully write and publish information products on it?
- How to create profitable relationships with your affiliate network.
- Use the 90/10 rule when deciding which information topics you are qualified to write about.
- Why revising and updating information products should be seen as a profit opportunity rather than a chore or cost center.
- How to let your market design your information products for you - for free.
- Creating a closer bond with your readers though live events.
- How much should you charge for product shipping and handling? Or should you pay the freight and not charge the buyer?
- How to build a huge library of customer testimonials that can make your marketing copy 2X more powerful.
- How to make buying from you easy and risk-free. Plus: must you accept credit card orders online?
- The secret to turning product ideas into profitable products reliably and consistently.
- How to double or triple your personal productivity while actually working less.
- How to protect yourself against hard disk crash, server failure, and other technology disasters.
- And much, much more....
Praise for Bob Bly, Fred Gleeck, and
their Internet marketing expertise
With Common Internet Marketing Mistakes, there's no lengthy manual to read or boring workbook to complete. Our new program on has been professionally recorded on 3 long-playing CDs.
You can absorb the entire program ... in about a week ... while listening in your car as you drive to and from work each day. It's that easy!
Here's what people have said about Bob Bly's and Fred Gleeck's Internet marketing ideas and systems....
"Fred, I count on you for consistently superior advice on how to find my way through the maze of Internet advisors."
"Fred Gleeck's knowledge of Internet marketing and his ability to teach it are both unparalleled."
--Don Huston, CEO, U.S. Learning
"Fred Gleeck is amazing. He knows it all - and can help you use it - in your Internet marketing."
--Bert Decker, Member, Speakers Hall of Fame
"You're the master at sales and marketing copy, and your sales pieces are great examples of precisely what you teach in your e-zine."
"Thank you for sending out your e-mail newsletter. There hasn't been a single issue you've sent out that I didn't learn something."
"I have bought a lot of your info products. The price is the most reasonable of what anyone is asking for their info products, especially considering the information is more to the point and more valuable than 99.99% of what is out there on the Internet."
Order now and save $50
The list price of Internet Marketing Mistakes is $147. That means you can learn the little-known secrets for avoiding common Internet marketing mistakes that can cost you thousands of dollars in lost sales and wasted marketing efforts -- for around two bucks per secret!
However, for a limited time only, I am offering Internet Marketing Mistakes as a special introductory discount rate of just $97 -- a savings of $50 off the list price - less than what I charge for just 15 minutes of my time!
But that's only what you pay if our advice helps you get your Internet marketing business out of the red -- and into the black - quickly, easily, and efficiently.
If it doesn't, your cost is zilch. Zero. Nada. Nothing. That's because you can....
Use it risk-free for 90 days
That's right. If our 61 Common Internet Marketing Mistakes course doesn't help you to start earning serious money on the Internet within the next 3 months ... and by that I mean thousands of dollars a week ...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return all the CDs to me within 90 days.
I'll refund your $97 payment in full. No questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing....
In the next 18 to 24 months, you could, like me, be sitting on the deck of your new lake house - watching the sun set over the water, drink in hand, content to know you never have to work another day in your life unless you want to.
Or, you could be no further along toward your goal of being able to retire ... or escape your 9 to 5 job - and enjoying great feeling of total financial independence that a successful Internet marketing business can give you.
It's entirely up to you.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Internet Marketing Mistakes on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Order the Internet Marketing Mistakes audios today and get a FREE copy of my Special Report Online Marketing That Works (list price: $29).
In this newly expanded 56-page guide to Internet marketing, you'll discover:
- How to break into your prospect's "e-mail inner circle." Page 6.
- 27 tips for writing e-mail marketing messages that work. Starts on page 32.
- How to write, publish, and distribute your own e-newsletter ... and do it in less than 2 hours a month. Page 9.
- The 10 steps to outrageous online marketing success. Page 3.
- How I built my e-list from 3,000 names to over 40,000 names in just 6 weeks for less than $1,000. Page 14.
- 8 affordable ways to drive tons of traffic to your Web sites. Page 12.
- Converting leads to sales with the "online conversion" strategy. Page 26.
- Most common Web site mistakes - and how to avoid them. Page 41.
- Double or triple landing page conversion rates with Taguchi testing. Page 48.
- 5 ways to capture e-mail addresses of Web site visitors who do not purchase from you. Page 44.
- And more....
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE - even if you return the Internet Marketing Mistakes for refund!
To order Internet Marketing Mistakes ... and get your FREE Bonus Report worth $29 ... just click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $700,000 a year and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s. A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He has also taught marketing at New York University.
Mr. Bly has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
Known as the "King of Content," Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of "how to make money selling information products online."
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people's events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
While there are many teachers of "Make Money on the Internet," Fred has developed a unique, low-cost, low-risk approach that today generates for him passive income approaching a million dollars a year, with no employees.
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and ‘partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings - your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected - which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back - he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, it's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job - I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again, I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale ... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation - as well as the conversion program from HMCL - as big successes."
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
—Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
—Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
—Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out-produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
—Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
—Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
—Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
—Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again ... you did a great job."
—Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
—Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of ‘Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt - pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
—Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks, Bob!"
—Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful ...even entertaining. You really communicated the ‘feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
—Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
—Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
—Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
—Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
—Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
—Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru ... or, at the very least, he's mine."
—Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
—Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
—Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
—Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
—Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work."
—Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control."
—Chris Gast, Intuit
"Your package for AWAI's desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%."
—Katie Yeakle, AWAI
"Just wanted to let you know that as of today we have a 13.5% response (orders, not just click-throughs) for Stealth Stocks from the e-mail you wrote for us."
—Gary Mizrahi, Stealth Stock
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
—Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"We received the letter. Our first and probably lasting impression is great. Paul is usually very skeptical but he really likes it. I know we want to stick with the first impression. It looks like it may be perfect. We are very impressed."
—Frank Lardino, Investors Alliance
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
—Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
"The letter you composed is terrific. We like your text, and we also like the promotional ideas you've incorporated into the package as a whole. Thanks a lot for your efforts."
—Maureen Neary, Tower Media.
"Nice job on the white paper. It's a treat to have my name on it."
—Raymond S. Elman, Bridgeline Software, Inc.
"Your ‘Double Your Money' headline won with a 1.07 response rate. Just to let you know, this offer did better then the two before it did (all of which were after the new editors took over). I rarely see copywriters that go the extra mile like you do. I really appreciate it."
—Amanda Hath, KCI.
"Your e-mail to promote ETR pulled double the response and three times the gross revenue of the control, with a 45% increase in average order size."
—Lisa Bruette, Agora Inc.
"We're very pleased! The piece you wrote has at 43 days resulted in 204 orders and 165% ROI. I have submitted a new mail plan for a rollout for 200,000+ pieces. You'll be getting a royalty payment for this."
—George Rayburn, The Dan Ferris Power Report
"The new copy for the Safety Training Presentations piece has been approved! Thanks for your work on this piece. I appreciate all your help - especially the quick turnarounds!"
—Kim Rubel, Business and Legal Reports